CrossFit Garwood is currently offering 59 different classes throughout the week.
OPEN GYM Sundays at 10:00AM
On Ramp/Foundation Classes
1 Free Trial Class
PLEASE Email to Register your “On-Ramp” class: firstname.lastname@example.org
We DON’T Accept DROP-INS!
- 8 – 9 PM Monday thru Friday
The trainer has a responsibility to all members when it comes to preforming the exercises properly. All new members and trial class participants MUST complete our “ON RAMP” program regardless of CrossFIT experience. It’s best for the trainers, Current members, and New Members. The “On Ramp” program will last for 5 classes depending on the Skill level of the member and CrossFit experience. This program will focus on the all Olympic lifts we do as well as CrossFit staple exercises. This class will also include a WOD, that’s preformed after the teaching portion. All New & Trial Members are limited to this class to ensure that they get the proper attention they need when starting out. The On Ramp program will be at these times.
- Monday thru Thursday at 8PM
- Email: email@example.com To Schedule
Workout of the Day (WOD): Each day the CrossFit Garwood publishes a workout for that day on our Web site & Facebook. Each WOD includes one or all of the three fundamental aspects of CrossFit, Gymnastics, Weightlifting & Metabolic Conditioning. The WOD changes each day which keeps things interesting, keeping you engaged and challenged. Each class is 1 hour in length. They are broken up into three distinct parts.
1. Warm Up/Mobility: Putting yourselves in the correct position is a Major factor in succeeding in CrossFIT. Arriving early to work on Mobility is highly recommended. Our warm up is designed to increasing mobility, blood flow and prepare your for the WOD. For more information on Mobility check out this informative site, Mobility WOD
2.Strength: Our Program designed is based on Strength and Power. Olympic movements are present in most of our daily programming.
3. Conditioning: A metabolic portion of the WOD to condition our athletes.
What Do You Need For Class
Dress in workout clothing and bring proper footwear (Sneakers/training shoes) Bring plenty of water and a positive attitude!